Spain offers so much variety in its people, environment, food, and culture. For a taste of all things essential to Spain, this trip takes you from the Northern beaches to the Southern flatlands with an emphasis on cultural discovery and the experiences integral in all Spaniards lives.
- A private cooking lesson and lunch with a famed chef.
- Private entry and tour of a residence designed by a legendary Art Nouveau architect.
- Flamenco show hosted backroom – just for you.
- Close down the Alhambra for a closed doors tour with local guides and historians.
- Dine at a Michelin 3-star restaurant, personally served by top Spanish chefs.
- Discover Barcelona´s incredible architectural history, from Roman ruin and Gothic grandeur, to majestic Modernismo with a guided excursion through the streets of Barcelona.
- Tour a private residence designed by a legendary Art Nouveau architect.
- Catch a premiere La Liga or Champion´s league match in box seats after your behind the scenes tour of Camp Nou, Barcelona FC´s stadium.
- Design your own flamenco dress and perfume.
Jewel of Andalusia
- From North to South, Spanish tapas truly delight any diner. Take a stroll through the winding streets of Sevilla sampling fried seafood, iberica ham, and rich cavas and cañas.
- A short ways South, stop by Jerez de la Frontera for a winery tour at the birthplace of Spanish sherry wine.
- Witness a truly unique experience; a private, backroom flamenco show accompanied by wine and ham platters in a local, family run bar.
- Work off some of the calories by biking through the picturesque Sevillan countryside, or use an electric bike for those pesky hills – we won´t tell!
- Renovated throughout the eons, the transformation of the Alhambra lead to an incredible story, its ruins and renovations reflecting Spain´s turbulent history. Experience the Alhambra and the Gardens of Genralife in a way few ever do – apart from the crush of tourists, guided by local experts and historians.
- Gaze upon the sunbleached White Villages, perched upon sweeping cliffsides that look down upon olive groves as far as the eye can see, and a perfect locale for your personal cooking lesson with a locally renowned chef.